Monday, July 07, 2014

Parking Garage Fashion Shoot

Here is a recent photo shoot that I did in a parking garage. Since it was dark I was able to control the light using flashes. I had 5 different setups which I used 1 to 2 flashes.

This was a one flash setup. The main light is shooting through a softbox. 




Two flash setup. This first image the second flash is being used as a kicker light. You can see the light on the model's hair and left arm.


On these images the second flash is on the background. 



This a two light setup with the second flash directly behind the model. The light gives her a glow all around. I use her body to block the light from the camera and the main light is to my left.



Now the second flash has a blue gel on it and it's lighting up the background.




The flash with the blue gel is being used as a kicker. You can see the blue on the model's left side hair and arm.



And finally, this is a three light setup with the third light being the Sun. The second light is on the background and the Sun is the kicker light. Shining on the model's back.




In a small area using a few lights I'm able to get many different effects and looks.


No comments: